| Monday, October 10, 2011
 A little surprise from this 3 favourite girl of mine during my 16th birthday.


Can't rmbr when but one of those days where we met to catch up I guess? Hehe.

Was this Christmas or New year eve? @Club alcova. I don't get it, I'm always red. ALWAYS.

That period of time where we met almost every single day. With our super happening life. Still rmbr this picture was taken using Muthu's lousy webcam (as u can see from the quality of the picture).

IKR, Bugis MRT station.


Can't rmbr whose chalet. Was it Joey's?

Shopppingggg!!


"Polka dot bikini girls "



Not forgetting my fucking memorable 17th birthday. You gathered all my girlfriends tgt, with my hello kitty presents, my nicest hello kitty cake and my hello kitty balloons. Best birthday celebration ever, in my whole life, swear.




Good old times. Miss those days where we spent our days & nights tgt. But all of us are so near yet so far, drifting further and further away from one another cause we're all busy with our own life. But whatever happens, 开心就好.
1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.