If you realized, I created a new formspring account. Becus................. I couldn't rmbr my password :( And stupid formspring doesn't allow me to upload my display picture now, irritating much!! :@ And, why does my formspring's link look so different, I rmbr it used to be a rectangular box, just totally different from how it looks as compared to the last time, I mean like is it a new design or becus theres smthg wrong with my codes? Becus I suck big time with codes! Somebody help please!!!
So anyway, my prelim is going on right now and I seriously will fail my Olvls badly if I continue slacking around, I seriously mean seriously. :( Okay, lets talk about some happy stuffs. Ohya, had a mini and rushful shopping with HJ ytd. We had to rush down after aft tuition. We were afraid that all the shops will close lor. Less than an hour we had so many plastic bags in our hands! Damn crazy, all my loots were dresses. Makes me feel like some princess. Ahahahah.
Wanted to blog about my trip to USS with Edwin, but I don't think I've enough time to do so. Gotta prepare to meet Edwin for my big day tuuhhhhhdae! I'm finally 17, damn! Why not 18, really sucks to be underage yknow... I wonder where he's bringing me to, he's not telling me and whenever I ask " Secret, secret, you'll know soon " Ok. So I kinda give up asking alrd. Hope I'll have a good birthday this year.
Till here, I don't know when I'll update again. Maybe when I see spider webs.
XXX,
(AND MY BLOGGER'S DATE & TIME IS WRONG HELL!!!!!! THIS IS POSTED ON 13AUGUST2011 10:55AM)