Best birthday ever; | Monday, August 15, 2011
So here comes my birthday post! That day was full of surprises, damn drama and super hello kitty. But yeah, I must say that this is the most memorable year ever and I really had a blast. Mwahahahaha, feel so blessed to have everyone arnd me. *blow kisses!!*


I rmbr waking up pretty early that morning and first thing which came to my mind was to update my blog, swear. Serious, ok who in the right mind will be so weird right? Like, imagine waking up in the morning telling yourself " I wna blog, I'm gna blog!! " And, yes! I did update smthg short on the 13 Aug.

@kathookaluu twitted me " @voguecia PADPADCHIAAAAA! HARPIE BIRDDAY TUHHH EUUUU! I've gotten your prezzie alr, probably pass you tmr before I go for work. Okie?! " on the previous day, oh no. The day before but after 12am. So after i read her twit, I was damn happy! Cus like " I got a prezzie from karen tho "

Oh!!!! Before I miss this out, the day before my birthday, I texted my girls out for steamboat. I was just expecting smthg simple, thats all. Like going out for dinner with them, just dinner will do. That was what I thought, trust me! And I was really damn disappointed with all of their replies, cus none of them can make it :( Like fuck? Nobody is celebrating my birthday for me....... Emo girl wna go one side and emo alrd. Edwin was like " Its okay, don't be sad la! You still have me, don't worry. " So I kinda just tell myself " Argh forget it.... " (Still feeling damn sad, theres nthg I can do.) So I thought its just Edwin & I on my birthday....


So back to karen's twit. I received her msg, telling me to meet her @her place to get my prezzie from her.  (FYI: We stay few blocks away). The minute my lift open, I saw her. She was looking rather.... Weird. Idk how but ya. Like smthg fishy, so.... I saw Chiuling appeared next. And then, Edwin!! Hahahah, damn cute swear. The way they appear out and everything, just hiding behind the walls. Edwin appeared with this hello kitty helium balloon & my birthday cake. Thats not the end of the surprises yet!!

Met Huijing & Liyin @Aljunied's mrt (which I didn't know they were joining us as well). Ofcuz I kept asking them " Where are we going?! Where are we going??? " None of them reply. So I just can't stop guessing. And bingo!!!! I was right lor, Marina barrage. Mwahahahaha, clever me or whut? But I was wearing a dress :( And I think I really like Marilyn Monroe, like the way my dress fly up when the wind comes and everything.


And finally, I saw my cake. DAMNCUTEISWEAR. My nicest birthday cake ever, damn tasty some more. Super happy!! Didn't even wna eat my cake, too cute alrd la!!!!!! Joey joined us later on becus of her cca. And then Lihui came too!!!!!! Like omg, that kp queen plus busy girl come sia.

Last but not least, was damn surprised to see Soowee!!!!! Why right? I tell you'all why now okay. Her boyfriend called me in the morning:

Her bf: Patricia?
Me: Ya, you're?
Her bf: I'm D, and soowee want me to pass msg to you saying that she can't come out today.
Me: HUH WHY?
Her bf: Idk leh, I was waiting for her outside her hostel just now, this girl came up to me telling me that she can't come out today and tell me to wish you happy birthday for her.
Me: Oh, okokay.

So after I hang up, I was damn touch. Like yknow she made that effort to pass msg to me yknow?! So, she appeared with a hello kitty helium balloon. So I've like 2 hello kitty helium balloons at home now. Super cute! Wahlao she damn mean, she call me stupid. Cus I actually believe that she couldn't come out that day lor.



Waraku for diner with those who stayed thru'out and caught the rise of the planet of the apes.


Once again, I really wna thank those who made that effort to surprise me. Esp Edwin, for organizing everything. Karen, Chiuling, Huijing, Liyin, Joey, Soowee, Lihui. Happy girl, happy girl!! Heeeee~!!!!


























































Laughters, Edwin's hello kitty cake, hello kitty, helium balloons, polariods, prezzies from Edwin (all hello kitty, to motivate me to study more i guess?), birthday hugs and kisses, good food, HJ's marcoroni, LY's sandwich, CL's potato salad, Soowee's junk food, spongebob kite, polka dot mat, monopoly deal, poker cards, everyone of you. *BLOW KISSES, BLOW KISSES* <3

(More photos @fb@Patricia Chia)

XXX!

1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.