Fleabug III @F1 pit building ytd.
Okay, I'm here to update this site for the pathetic number of xxx readers who're still reading. But y'know what? Idk what to update this site with. I'm a b.o.r.i.n.g girl!!!!
So anyway, I just had my dinner @home. My initial plan was to finish up my phyics & chem worksheets . As you can see, I FAILED to do so. Cuz I'm way too full to get down to serious work. So, I decided to update smth short over here. And its gona be short, yeah.
Will be going for a
secret shopping with Karen & HJ next Wednesday. Hehehehehe!! And I'll be like working at IT fair. Uhuhz... What else do I've to share huh? NTH...
Shall surf the net for a little while and off to bathe and down to serious work. Define serious work? MY HOMEWORK. *Insert my super sad and pathetic face*
Baiiiiii!!!!!!!!