HI!!!! Yup, I'm thinking of ways to make klm more...... a.l.i.v.e. But. Y'know, me just don't know what to update this space with. I don't think you people wna know about my daily routine. Else my blog will be full of " Today I go school. Today so boring. Today I eat. Today I shixxxxt. " Yadadada.
I was thinking of what to update, at first I was thinking to do a "a hundred facts about myself". But, I don't think I can think likw hundred of them. How about fifty facts first? Okay, let me try my best. Though its about me, myself, I still gotta crack my brain a lil right.
1. Ma full name is Patricia Chia Pei Shan.
2. Studying @Geylang Methodist Secondary, fyi. And, nononono, its not a girl's school.
3. I'm having my Olevels this year, kinda suckkkkk.
4. Sometimes I love tooooo drrraaaaaaggggggggggggggg my words when I type, cuz I think if soooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn andddddd sooooooooo kewwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
5. I LOVE TO IRRITATE PEOPLE, esp Edwin. And when they get so irritated I FEEL DAMN HAPPY. AM I SICK???? AM I? Mwaahahhahahaha!!!!
6. I love to shout beat it @home. But not exactly "beat it" I shout like "BI-LEHHH"
7. I'm so fat, like one ball. But I cannot stop eating.
8. I used to watch wrestling, wwe. I love Lita most. And the rock, undertaker, stone cold. I hate hate hate big show.
9. I got 186 for psle. 2 more marks to get into express stream. I was told that I could try appealing aft I got into secondary school. But I think its kinda late, so I spent 1 more miserable year in my sec school.
10. I love to poke Edwin's armpit. Hahahahahhahahaha.
11. I always crave for weird food at weird timing.
12. I always laugh damn easily, really. Like I can laugh at everything & anything. Funny or what, I'll just " hahahahhaa". And I can laugh at certain things for very very very very long. So whenever I play those kind of "who laugh first who lose" game I'll definately lose. Pffftttt -.-
13. I LOVE TO SEESHA!!!! I LOVE TO SEESHA!!!! I think I gotta find a seesha kaki, someone who love to seesha like I do. But, I can't find any...........................
14. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS stress about what to wear when I go out. Then I'll always ask my bf "Weird anot?" He always say "Noooo" And I always say "Why you lie to me?!?!?!?!?" Then I'll change again.
15. I HATE PIMPLES, I HATE PIMPLES, I HATE PIMPLES, I HATE PIMPLES. But theres nth I can do..... No matter how many times I wash my face a day. Fugthizzshixt call it puberty or what. I rmbr some people say pimple is you having puberty right? Why I see some old old people also got pimple one ah?
16. Iamaberyshygirl, when u first saw me. Kekekekkekee.
17. I think Jaden Smith damn cool. Damn damn....
18. I love to eat seaweed. Whatever brand, whatever kind, whatever flavour.
19. I used to be a fan of cyndi wang xin ling. Yknow yknow, the aiii niiiii girl. Used to la.... I think she very kewt. And Rainie yang and Hilary duff.
20. One thing, I don't understand. Why so many people don't like Justin Bieber???? I don't love him, neither do I hate him. Why alot of pple no like his "baby" I think nice what. Baby, baby, baby ohhhh~ No nice meh?
21. I damn retarded one, I mean I like to do retarded things in public.
22. My favourite bubble tea drink is honey milk tea & peach red tea.
23. My favourite can drink is wintermelon and rootbeer. But idk why, whenever I want to order rootbeer, I always say MUG... Then those drink stall uncle will be like "huh??"
24. I had my Chemistry paper just now, I kinda screwed my paper, and I damn sad... Yknow, I studied for today's paper lor.
25. I HATE PHYSICS, AMATHS & COMBINE HUMANS. I'm having my physics paper tmrw and amaths p2. I haven't study any shixttttt. I don't know anything, I hate all the formulas and units, I messed it all up. Am I gna fail my paper tmrw???
26. I sing when I'm bored.
27. Am targeting 15 points for my Olvls and kinda interested in business course. I've no idea whether I can get into business course with 15 points. Have nvr visited any poly open house so far. Too lazy to do any research. I know 15 points not very gudddd? But, wahlao I stupid cannot meh.
28. I love old songs, I think the lyrics are really meaningful.
29. D.o.b 13 Aug. I kinda hate the fact that I'm August baby. Like so far behind the year...
30. When I talk, i like to mix eng with chinese. Like rojak.
31. My twitter, voguecia
32. My facebook, Patricia Rosalie Chia
33. I want to work, I need money. But Im afraid I can't cope. I wna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
34. I'm using iphone 3Gs, and I don't think theres a need for me to change my phone to iphone 4.
35. I think bb torch damn nice lor, but I think bb is like a boring phone. In a sense that theres no games, as compared to iphones.
36. I'm using hello kitty case for my phone, its a gift from Edwin. Hehehehhe, I think this hello kitty case is the only case I used for so long.
37. I no like coffees, but i drink starbuck's java chips. I LOVE IT WITH WHIP CREAM.
38. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CHEESE SO MUCH!!!!! I've a few special orders when I eat fast food. Like errrr Mchicken plain add cheese. Double cheese burger plain add cheese. I order additional $1 cheese when I eat long john or kfc.
39. I very hungry now. My du zhi gu lu gu lu jiao. Idc, this is a fact man....
40. And Idk why I'm sitting on the floor with the support of my pillow as 'table' for my macbook.
41. I LOVE HELLO KITTY. SHOOO KEWTTTZZZ.
42. I love kids, but i hate those who cannot stop crying. Damn irritating lor..
43. I love pictures from weheartit.com and my current desktop picture is from that site.
44. My fav number is 2. Idk why, but I juz like that number 2. And, I dont like odd numbers, idk why. I juz no like lor.
45. I've alot of fav color, too many to name them all out. Rainbowwwww~~
46. One thing I love about macbook, I can change all the icons myself. My desktop is full of hello kitty icons. Damn chio. Kawaii or what u tell me!
47. Fav sentence, 6 words, " Aiya, you don't know one la "
48. I HATE people who STARE. I mean really s.t.a.r.e. Idk why, but some people just keep on staring and looking at you. And when u turn and look at them, they look away. And aft you look away, then stare at u again, then u look at them they look away again. Whatttt??? U very lame leh.
49. This one is secret, only those who drink with me knows. I cannot drink, abit abit tipsy and will vomit. IDK WHY I SO WEAK. Don't laugh at me. And whenever i drink my body damn red, super red. Then my body will become damn itchy as well. I'll start scratching, and scratching.
50. I don't wash my school shoes. I rmbr when I was younger, my brother and I will wash our school shoes together, then we'll apply that white white thingy on our shoes then our school shoe will be damn white. But now, I can't be bothered. So my school shoe is always black, like always BLACK. But, I just change to a new pair of school shoe. Heheheheheeheheh.
OKAY, NICE. 50 facts about me, I had a hard time thinking. At least I made an effort to update this site yup?
Till here, I hope I can I update this site soon after tuuhhhhday. Zai jian! XXXXXX
29. D.o.b 13 Aug. I kinda hate the fact that I'm August baby. Like so far behind the year...
30. When I talk, i like to mix eng with chinese. Like rojak.
31. My twitter, voguecia
32. My facebook, Patricia Rosalie Chia
33. I want to work, I need money. But Im afraid I can't cope. I wna be rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
34. I'm using iphone 3Gs, and I don't think theres a need for me to change my phone to iphone 4.
35. I think bb torch damn nice lor, but I think bb is like a boring phone. In a sense that theres no games, as compared to iphones.
36. I'm using hello kitty case for my phone, its a gift from Edwin. Hehehehhe, I think this hello kitty case is the only case I used for so long.
37. I no like coffees, but i drink starbuck's java chips. I LOVE IT WITH WHIP CREAM.
38. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, CHEESE SO MUCH!!!!! I've a few special orders when I eat fast food. Like errrr Mchicken plain add cheese. Double cheese burger plain add cheese. I order additional $1 cheese when I eat long john or kfc.
39. I very hungry now. My du zhi gu lu gu lu jiao. Idc, this is a fact man....
40. And Idk why I'm sitting on the floor with the support of my pillow as 'table' for my macbook.
41. I LOVE HELLO KITTY. SHOOO KEWTTTZZZ.
42. I love kids, but i hate those who cannot stop crying. Damn irritating lor..
43. I love pictures from weheartit.com and my current desktop picture is from that site.
44. My fav number is 2. Idk why, but I juz like that number 2. And, I dont like odd numbers, idk why. I juz no like lor.
45. I've alot of fav color, too many to name them all out. Rainbowwwww~~
46. One thing I love about macbook, I can change all the icons myself. My desktop is full of hello kitty icons. Damn chio. Kawaii or what u tell me!
47. Fav sentence, 6 words, " Aiya, you don't know one la "
48. I HATE people who STARE. I mean really s.t.a.r.e. Idk why, but some people just keep on staring and looking at you. And when u turn and look at them, they look away. And aft you look away, then stare at u again, then u look at them they look away again. Whatttt??? U very lame leh.
49. This one is secret, only those who drink with me knows. I cannot drink, abit abit tipsy and will vomit. IDK WHY I SO WEAK. Don't laugh at me. And whenever i drink my body damn red, super red. Then my body will become damn itchy as well. I'll start scratching, and scratching.
50. I don't wash my school shoes. I rmbr when I was younger, my brother and I will wash our school shoes together, then we'll apply that white white thingy on our shoes then our school shoe will be damn white. But now, I can't be bothered. So my school shoe is always black, like always BLACK. But, I just change to a new pair of school shoe. Heheheheheeheheh.
OKAY, NICE. 50 facts about me, I had a hard time thinking. At least I made an effort to update this site yup?
Till here, I hope I can I update this site soon after tuuhhhhday. Zai jian! XXXXXX