Bf surprised me with these 28 helium balloons ytd, which marked our 9th monthsary. I was so.freaking.shock when I saw him holding all the balloons and smiling at me. Till now, I can still rmbr that cute face of his, walking towards me. Hehehehe, it feels like............. SO FAIRYTALE LOR! I damn shy. *Cover face*
So ya, how'd we go home? WE TOOK A TRAIN HOME. And, when we board the train, all eyes were on us. I hope they could just stop staring at that point of time, so shy lor wahlao!
And, when I woke up today morning, I saw all the balloons hanging on my windows, with words written on it. Why is my bf so cute and sweet?! Urgh!!!! Makes me love him more.
To my dearest bf,
See how time flies? We're already 9 months old. You know me so well, you know when I'm happy and when I'm not. Love how you always put in all your effort just to make me a happy girl. Love how you always say you're hungry. "Wo de du zhi you ge dong" Hehehehehe, and you always love to make me cook 2 packets of maggie mee for you, what a pig! Love your prata with cheeze sausage. Really appreciate how you actually changed for the better as compared to last time, just4me! You're always giving in to me most of the time. And you always calm me down when I'm so fucking mad at you, nvr fail to talk to me nicely when I screamed and shouted at you. I really feel so bad when I think about those days.... Sorry for all my really fuck up attitudes. You know I'm really bad at words and expressing myself. You know I love you and I really want to thank you for tolerating all my bullshits, because I thought only my parents can tolerate them. Really hope this can continue.
XXX,
Your bbg/pig/princess. Hehehehehehe.