
Before I begin, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone out there! Frankly speaking, I'm not really excited over to arrival of chinese new year. Hmm, I don't know why either. But, ofcuz I enjoy receiving red packets la. Like duh, who doesn't? Had my reunion dinner ytd back @M'sia and came back after that, for like few hours. I was lucky that I had baby's vaio with me lor, else I'll be damn boring.... Okay, talking about laptop, I wna get my macbook air. But.... Argh!!!!! Okay, I'm gona physco dad already.
Back to S'pore to meet bf. Had a very last minute drinking plan with @Kathookaluu & @Printedroses. Ok, I admit I'm weak. I fell asleep after that....................... Couldn't really rmbr what really happened last night.
Back to S'pore to meet bf. Had a very last minute drinking plan with @Kathookaluu & @Printedroses. Ok, I admit I'm weak. I fell asleep after that....................... Couldn't really rmbr what really happened last night.

Okay, I had been really busy these few days. I should I say this whole period? With, umm school, homeworks, tuition, work, flea. Aiya, every single thing la.... School is just so, terrible. ya, terrible. I'm dreading schl for like almost every single day.
Ya, I did mentioned about helping out at a flea ya. Had pretty much fun working with ur good friends but was really damn tired on the first week of work. The shop was so packed, the response was pretty good. Cheap & nice loots. Spent quite alot when I was actually working. Like hello? I'm not shopping, I'm working. Can't stop walking around to look for nice loots. Damn... I must really control myself!!!
Picture spams using Yvonne's polariod after work was damn fun. Hahahaha. I have like a few in my wallet now. Damn cool okay. The funniest part was snatching those films with Chiuling & Jenny. Cuz the 3 of us like that particular one. And, I'm the winner. HA-HA-HA. I'm gona get my polariod soon... Ya, I know I damn lag la. But, dad is going to buy for me. Like damn awesome.
I told him " Papa, I want to get a polariod, u spon me ok? "
Him " Okay "
Omg!!! Love my dad, so nice of him ^^ So, I shall go for some polariod huntings soon!!
My sickening bf is crazy over this game named plant vs zombie... And he's ignoring me all the time becuz of pvz. No more dota liao, now is pvz. Wahlao :@
Okay, I'm craving for cup walker's pudding milk tea with pearl for almost everyday. Damn nice I tell u. I love cup walker's pearl. Woo!!!! Plus, no long queues at all! Not like koi or gong cha. Eh, no queue doesn't mean not nice hor! Long queue doesn't mean damn nice hor!
Oh, I hope I don't grow fat because of cny. Those yummy goodies! (Y)
Okay, till here. Baiiiiiii!!!!!!













