| Friday, January 7, 2011

So ya, back to school. I know, I know. The most dreadful part right? After a long holiday and you're back to schl. Totally sucks! But, what to do!

So not surprised at all, for the first day of schools to have plenty of talks by the teachers & principal. I've been in secondary schl for like 4years excluding this year. Every single year, they'll have this emergency evacuation talk, WITHOUT FAIL. Omg, can u imagine how bored and irritated I get when they say there'll be emergency and evacuation talk again, again & again?! Wahlao. But, I should be glad what? No lessons. And, to keep ourselves entertained before we really doze off, Jiayi & I started playing hangman. Hahaha! Its damn cute, really!!

I skipped the second day of schl becuzzz of camp. Oh wait, when I say camp, its not those camp which you've to stay over or smth. But, my schl's camp is like some "motivation" talk for the sec5s from Wednesday till Friday and it ends @6pm. From 8am to 6pm, sounded really horrible lor! Eh wait, I haven't complete my sentence, I attended day2 & day3 of camp. And I was totally wrong. The coaches were really funny people!!! Yeah, I felt pretty much motivated and learnt many new stuffs, in really fun ways. If only lessons can be conducted this way, I'll definately love schl. Ahhhh, but I doubt it'll happen la. So ya...

Started my tuitions already, lessons will start next Monday. Brrrr... Ok, muz.go.school.muz.ah. I'm gona work during weekends now. Sad life.......................... Monday to Friday - school. Saturday & Sunday - work. So, my life will be like school, tuitions, work. Will work till around March or smth I guess?

Damn! I've to wake up as early as 6am tmrw although theres no schl tmrw. Attending brother's p.o.p and work aft that. I need red bull alrd....

Ok, finally a day w/o tuitions! Yippe yay! Gona fetch my dear boy from work later. Hehehehehe ^^V

Till here, baiiiiii!!!! :D
1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.