| Monday, January 3, 2011
Oh hey! I'm like finally @home during this timing. Ever since I started working during the holidays, my life is really boring and lifeless. Like waking up early in the morning, preparing for work, going to work, knock off, go find my bf, then dinner tgt, go home and sleep. And the cycle continues... And now, I'm here cuz' I've alrd stopped work! But, I still can't decide if I should work during weekends when schl reopen which is like tmrw. Ohgawd... Time to really attend schl regularly not like last year. But talk is cheap, oh plzzz patricia!!!

My bf is working now. And I'm so bored. My plans for today is to pack my cupboards and fit all my sec5 books in, which Karen gave me with those of notes in her textbooks here and there. Hehehehe. And I love her "Karen book" I find it pretty useful. If only I can really make notes like how she do. I'm really lazy and i hate my handwritting. The minute I find my handwritting ugly, I'll blanco it away and re-write it. And, 1 thing I really love to buy is... Notebooks. But, I always don't use them. I buy them cuz' they are cute. Eh? Not really, and also for me to take my notes down in a cute notebook. BUT IDK WHY AM I NOT DOING SO LOR...

And, I haven't even get my new school bag. I guess I shall not waste to much kachingz on schl right? Heheheheh!!!!

So ya. I don't think I wana blog about my new year resolution becuz the list is way too long and I don't think u guys are keen to know. But 1 of them is really to attend schl every single day without fail. I don't want to be a loser who skips schl like last year. I know damn disappointing one lor.

I'm spamming jellies now. You know those small small jellies with nata de coco in it. We love to eat them when we were so much younger.

Okie, gotta go pack my cupboards. Eh. No, maybe 1.15pm. Its a must-do before I go tuition. I can't be lazy. My room is fucking messy!!!! K, will pack will pack. Tata~!!!!
1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.