| Friday, September 17, 2010

When you see the one you love being happy, you'll feel the same too. That's how I'm feeling right now. I love you mommy.

I just poured out everything to my mom and I feel so much better, swear. I told her about what happened that particular day and my plans after my Nlvls. And, she's supporting me. ^^ I feel so fortunate and blessed to have her with me! Now, I don't have to sit for my 2 Olvl papers this year anymore, though I've alrd made the payment for the exams. I'M FUCKING HAPPY... Once Nlvl is over, and I'm done here.

I'm going out with my mom later. Okay, shall do some maths before I go out. I hope I can... Cuz' I feeling a lil sleeping now.

I think I'm more of a home-ly person right now. It's good, right? Hehehehehe.
1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.