| Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So here comes my Marina barrage post! I wanted to blog abt it on that day itself, right after I reached home, but I was so tired. That I fell asleep right after I lied on my bed.

So before Sunday, which was Saturday night. We went to the supermarket and bought some chips & fruits for the picnic. 

If you saw my sneak preview post, I did mentioned that this time round, all of us managed to get our kites on the pretty blue sky. But, the thing which made us laugh so hard is the part when our kites fly away one by one. We had around 6 kites in the beginning, but 4 flew away. So, we had 2 kites left!

We spent around half of the day @Barrage. So, it explains why I got myself burnt.... :( Dinner @Marina sq after that. Claypot rice is awesome! 

More photos @Fb@Patricia Rosalie Chia.































 

Okay. Im sucha heartbreaker. Damn itttttt :( I gave my geog paper a missed ytd. Cuz I cant get myself off my bed ytd morning. And I gave my chem, physics & amaths p1 a missed today. Cuz... Yeah. Same old reason. I always have difficulties pulling myself off my bed. How can I miss my papers?! Ahhhh. Whatever, I didnt even bother to study for my papers, I just stared inside my textbooks........ This is so not going to happen for my Nlvl papers.

Sent my brother to tekong camp on Monday. Feels so weird when he is not around. Nobody to disturb.... Argh, hope he is doing fine there. Looking forward to see him 2weeks later.

I cant wait for my fucking major exams to be over. They are sucha burden. Argh, fuck off!!!!

Kkz, bby @maiiiii house now. Hehehehehhe. Till here. Baiiiix2

Xxx.
1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.