| Friday, September 10, 2010
Oh hi! To those who managed to find my blog url. Do formspring me if anyone is reading this site okiiiez?

Went to Marina Barrage to fly kite ytd with bby & co. Though it wasnt a successful one, but I think it was like super fun. This was my second time flying a kite in my whole 16 life. I know I sound a little sua gu. But, the first time was during my childhood days with my cuzzies. I cant rmbr was is successful back then, was yearssss ago alrd.

Unexpected crowd at Marina Barrage ytd.

Picnic & fly kite this Sunday! I bery eggcited. Hehehehehez.












This is Kyo. He is super cutez!!!!!!!!!! 













Ended off with Just acia for dinner @night.
More photos @Fb@Patricia Rosalie Chia.
-

3 paper down for Nlvl. I dont wish to think abt it seriously. Im so scared that I would fail my English paper, Ive been saying this for zillions of times. And, I screwed my ss paper & Im damn sad, till now when I think abt it. Ive nvr pass my combine humans before becuz I dont put in effort for that paper. I dread memorizing chunks of facts abt whatever it is and whatever it can be. But I did put in effort to for my Nlvl paper this time round okay! I know its over alrd and I cant do anything to change it. The only thing I can do is to score for my amaths.

Argh, fml!!!!! I damn scared I fail my english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guanyingma, baoyou wo ploxxxxx!!

I wished I could insert memory card inside my brain like how we store our stuffs inside the memory card...

-

Done with my blogskin and Im damn happy!! Havent been editing my own blogskin, have been using blogger template one. Hope I will update more often. So, till here.

Note to self: Gotta study hard. 

Xxx.
1.
Patricia


Twitter@voguecia
Formspring@vogueciameow
2.