'' Life is nvr fair ''
Totally not my day today, that explains why my right eye twitch when I was having my desert with @Kathookaluu and Thiong Bahru this afternoon after my paper. And, I really believe in such stuffs and it really happened!
Nobody understand what I
'm really going through. If you think I'm wrong, so be it. I know both parties are at fault. But I strongly feel that this is totally ridiculous piece of shit. Fyi, I don't like being controlled by anyone, and I dislike the feeling of getting controlled. I tried my best to hold on, telling myself '' it'll be over soon ''. But, I gave up. Sorry, I can't tolerate any nonsensical stuffs. Everyone has their own level of tolerance and I've mine too.
Yeah fuck, whatever. '' I'm not scared that I would fail my Nlvl. I'm not worried about studies. I'm not afraid that I would disappoint my mom. I'm ruining my own future '' Ohmygod? This is ridiculous shit. How do you even know that I'm not afraid of all these stuffs? Just becuz you THINK that I'm not afraid and becuz I just spent my time playing around? Oh, c'mon. You're not me, how would u even know wtf I'm thinking when I didn't voice anything out?! Plz, I'm fucking 16. Which human being around my age be it male or female don't want to enjoy their own life? Who on earth likes to study? If you do, I seriously think that you're an idiot -.-
I know I don't have a choice. But assuming all these stuffs DON'T motivate me at all. This is so fucking unfair, why am I not born in a wealthy family? Why are all these things happening to me? Can you imagine we're studying so hard JUST FOR A FUCKING CERTIFICATE?! FOR A FUCKING PAPER WHICH IS LAMINATED?!?!!?!?!?!?! OMG, THIS IS MOTHER FUCKING STUPID. FUCKING STUPID I SWEAR. WTFFFFFFF. END UP, YOU STILL'VE TO WORK IN THE FUTURE RIGHT?! JUST THAT YOU GUYS CAN FIND HIGHLY PAID JOBS AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE MONEY, THATS ALL!!!!!
YA, FUCK. FUTURE, FUTURE, FUTURE. THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKING REALISTIC. NO MONEY, NO TALK. NO CERTIFICATE, AND PEOPLE WILL START TO LOOK DOWN ON YOU. SOME BITCHY AUNTY POINTING FINGER AT YOU FOR SMOKING WHEN YOU'RE BELOW 18. '' So ahlian, so ahbeng '' Fucking bullshit lor plz.
In short, life is meaningless. You see students going to schl during weekdays, excluding holidays. Be it, kindergarden, primary schl, secondary schl, poly, jc, uni. Or whatever shit theres out there in this world. You see adults working during weekdays or maybe weekends too. FOR WHAT?! For money la. Alrd say no money no talk. No certificate people will start to look down on you. There you go, thats life. Your life, my life, everyone's life. Nth is free in this world.
I don't understand why life is so hard. When I'm going thru all these difficult period, I really hope life would show some mercy to me. This is not what I want.
I hate schl, I hate books, I hate to study, I hate anything & everything related to all these bloody shits. I'm on the verge of burning all my books & uniform away.
I don't feel good now. Good food plz......